04 March 2006

Welcome.

Welcome to The View From The Ground, a new blog that (I hope) will be a repository of semi-regular postings from the view of those of us who have the "boots on the ground." Since my background is in Emergency Services, it may take on something of a slant in that direction, but I hope to get views from people outside the industry, as well.

This will be open to thoughts on the world at large. As the guy who runs this blog, and is ultimately responsible for its content, I reserve the right to edit comments containing inflammatory language and senseless "flaming" of other posters. I am not necessarily going to edit out all the four-letter words. But a post that contains mostly four-letter words and not much else will probably get axed.

'Nuff said from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brian! Although I'm sure that I won't have anything to contribute (unless anyone needs windows that you've ultimately damaged), I'll check back to see how much you harass your friends!

Dan said...

I also offer my congratulations on the new blog!